BioPCM® is “smart” thermal mass. It is capable of absorbing thermal energy at a specific design temperature and releasing it at the same temperature range. This allows it to buffer or control internal building temperatures intelligently. Because the transition temperature of BioPCM® can be controlled, it impacts the energy consumption of an HVAC system by reducing cycling and system run times, thus saving energy.
- Tiny 'skyscrapers' help bacteria convert sunlight into electricity
- Rapid changes to the Arctic seafloor noted as submerged permafrost thaws
- Cheaper, more efficient ways to capture carbon
- Conversion process turns pollution into cash
- New technology to make charging electric cars as fast as pumping gas